SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holiday website photoshop mockup

I am working on my new website design, I have done some photoshop mock-ups and would appreciate any feedback before i submit them to the developers,

First is the homepage,
    the background image will be a slideshow, I have tried to create a clean professional look with just the relevant info on the homepage, the site will be 1100 px wide and will be written with fluid css

Second is the holiday listing page, again a simple but hopefully professional feel, I am utilizing the quality of the photos for the listings as all will be professionally photographed, the quick info will be an expandable box that contains a short description and some features

Third is the property details page, continuing the simple style and again utilizing the pictures, the top image will be a slideshow, the tabbed area will contain all the relevant property information, location availability etc,

My first set of mock-ups used a more neutral grey as the backgammon and box colours, the orange is supposed to give a warm feeling, I can show the grey if you want,

appreciate you looking
    Steve

SitePoint Member James_Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, looks just perfect! Don't make any changes, everything is normal. Color gamma is warm, photos are amazing. Submit it to the developers without any doubts.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that James,

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was expecting a few more reviews, is it because this is not an actual site? Should I of posted this in the design forum?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everything looks great except for the gradient on the sides of the first page. If you made it a clean down the sides, it would be consistent with your other pages and I think it would look better overall as well. Great work!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks great! You have put a lot of work into this project- it shows.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It`s a great design, i`m sure it`ll turn into a succesfull site

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the second and third images look good, but, for the first image, i would make the images blend in with each other (might want to just use a new image that could cover the entire area) and with the page's background - but AT LEAST with each other, unless you are going to put them into separate major content sections.