SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

New to this forum, so I am not sure this is where to post my question, but here it goes! :-)

Is any one familiar with the Rewards programs out there, such as Mypoints, Freeride and others? These sites pay a percentage of what they make from there affiliates to there members. They award you points, which you can spend when you reach a certain amount.

After visiting one of there sponsors, your account is automatically updated with the points. I need to know what software they use, to do this?

I hope I have made myself clear.

TIA for your help

QueenBee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not familiar with the programs you mentioned, but I know a lot of programs that pay you a percentage or partial amount of the total sells. CJ.com is one.

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also dont understand your post, their software is home build from the ground up, but could you elaborate what you want, because its hard to udnerstand from your post.
    Professional PHP programing / Hosting
    aim: downtoi3iz icq: 74637813

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, for not making myself clear!!! I will try again.

Once you sign up with one of these programs, your receive points for clicking on banners. As soon as you click on a banner, your account is updated with the points, which you see immediately on the screen. I want to know how they do this?

Also, when you log into the site, it tells you how many points you have in your account. I would like to know how that is done?

I could post a site here, but you will have to join the program to see what I am referring to. Hopefully, you will understand what I have just typed!!

Take care,

QueenBee