SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    How can I remove an e-mail attachment before sending?

    Hi, I am new to email and I don't know much about it. Yesterday When I was sending email, I attached one file with it. Later on I realised that there was no need for that file and i want to remove it but I am unable to delete it due to my lack of knowledge about email. Please let me know the same as its really urgent.

  2. #2
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Annex behind a red cross!You click on it, then you can delete the attachment

  3. #3
    #titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    molona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    from Madrid to Heaven
    Posts
    8,179
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Impossible to say without knowing the software you're using to send the e-mail

  4. #4
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Noida
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Right Side a red Button Available, you click on red button then you can delete the attachment.

  5. #5
    Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,882
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sam986 View Post
    Hi, I am new to email and I don't know much about it. Yesterday When I was sending email, I attached one file with it. Later on I realised that there was no need for that file and i want to remove it but I am unable to delete it due to my lack of knowledge about email. Please let me know the same as its really urgent.
    As molona says, it's different for different email systems – most desktop systems and some web-based systems will allow you to click onto the attachment icon and press the [Delete] key.

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fbcoolcovers.com
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you put your mouse cursor on the file u will see a cross sign on it from that you can unattach the file........

  7. #7
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi...
    In the email, tap Remove just below the attached file, and then tap Yes.

  8. #8
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by molona View Post
    Impossible to say without knowing the software you're using to send the e-mail
    I did not use e-mail software.The most popular Yahoo Mail

  9. #9
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,495
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman001 View Post
    I did not use e-mail software.The most popular Yahoo Mail
    But the OP didn't say what he was using to send the email. If he isn't using Yahoo, your answer won't help much

    Anyway, I'm sure the OP has sent his mail by now. Thread closed.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •