Well, I made those necessary corrections. I also saw I forgot quotes in the action form around $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
It's not doing anything still.
Oh, and I am putting the site to my testing server each time before I test the changes.
I made these corrections and also found that I left quotes off of the action attribute around $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];, but it still does nothing when I attempt to use it.
I'm updating/re-putting the files to the testing server each time I try a new solution.
OOPS, re-posted on accident. Sorry.
Last edited by etidd; Feb 5, 2013 at 16:31.
Reason: duplicate post
Tags for this Thread