SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at: http://www.sports-central.org/message_boards/mb1.html

I don't need recommendations of other (better) board hosts, because I am fully aware of all of them.

I need opinions on the colors, forum descriptions, forum names, logo, etc.

The left frame is there to make it appear users haven't left my site (the boards are hosted by ezboard). I hope the "control panel" is helpful...

Lastly, the forums look best at 1024x768. In that resolution, the logo should be aligned left at the top and the banner should be aligned right. However, I've noticed on lower resolutions that there isn't enough room for this, without the banner going to the next row. How can I fix this? Would reducing the logo dimensions do it?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think that's one of the best ezboard layout I've come across. Maybe change the red to black or something that fits the rest of the layout. I always try to eliminate anything that ezboard puts up there so I'd lose the 'invite friends' button, but that's just me. OTher than that there's not much to do, it's a great use of ezboard, which I also use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by cisites
    Personally I think that's one of the best ezboard layout I've come across. Maybe change the red to black or something that fits the rest of the layout. I always try to eliminate anything that ezboard puts up there so I'd lose the 'invite friends' button, but that's just me. OTher than that there's not much to do, it's a great use of ezboard, which I also use.
    Thanks for compliment, cisites!

As for the "invite a friend" feature, although ezboard put it there, I still like it because it allows people to easily refer the boards to other people. I think vBulletin (which we're planning on upgrading to after we get some other things settled) has a similar feature.

Again, thanks for the reply and any other ones are appreciated.