Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Please review my site http://www.yourshoutbox.com

Hi all,

I would like you to review my new site:

http://www.yourshoutbox.com

It offers a fully customizable chat widget (in real-time) for your website with a pretty new function - private chats between users on the same site.

I hope you like the idea and can tell me what you do and don't like.

Have a nice day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say your website is looking pretty nice. I think if anything you might need to reconsider the font used for you logo-text and see if you can remove some of that 'aliasing' - Once you get that right things will be looking a lot more professional.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall, the site looks good. Check your spelling -- there is a spelling error in your banner text ('innvative'). I think you could do a better job of quickly showing/explaining what makes your tool better than the other chat tools that are out there. I think that the 'banner' area on the home page could be organized and cleaned up a bit more -- as a new visitor to the site, I find the colored squares ambiguos and I'm not sure why they're there -- personally I would add text explaining the feature (and more importantly, the benefit), and move this down on the page since I think there are probably more important features to highlight. The same also goes for the login area on the home page. I'm not sure what I'm logging into, or why I would want to. I would convert this space over to selling the website visitor on your product.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love your site!

It has a very clean interface and prominently features the widget you are offering. I especially like that the widget is functional and can be customized into various colors very easily (although some of the default color schemes of the widget were very high in contrast and hurt my eyes a bit)

In the pricing area, the formatting is a bit off and the dollar text overlaps with the title. I am using the Chrome browser.
    Capture.PNG

One more thing you can consider changing is that the customer quotes near the bottom only have an open quote symbol but no closing quote symbol. It just felt a little bit odd to me.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello kuszeras!

This is a great idea; good for you! I particularly like the way you are using the large Shoutbox on the homepage to speak to site visitors. I also really like the demo page where you show real examples of the wide range of colors available for use.

You'll definitely want to fix the typo ("Innovative" instead of "Innvative") on the homepage. I would also consider changing or at the very least adding to the text there; there currently seems to be a lot of white space on the left of the "Shoutbox" screen and I can't say for sure that a person would truly understand your product based on the existing text. Also, to be perfectly honest, I would probably consider another name for the product. On first blush I had no idea what a "shoutbox" was; now that I've had the chance to view your site, I still don't understand the name and how it fits with the product.

I really like this idea though! I would definitely want to add this feature to my website.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I already fixed the typo - thanks for spotting it! I thought "shoutbox" is quite a common phrase. There is even wiki page for that term .
    http://www.yourshoutbox.com <- FREE chat for your website - limited offer
    http://www.smartchatbox.com <- let your visitors talk

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I think the content section looks really good, I like the layout a lot. The testimonial box at the bottom looks really nice and I like the drop down menus in the header.

A few points I noticed are:
    As someone said before, there needs to be some anti-aliasing on the header
    The the corners of the shadows are cut off
    I think adding a tiny bit of noise to the gradients would make the more natural and pleasing
    This is just a personal thing, but I'm not a big fan of the standard html horizontal lines - custom ones can add to the character of a site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice indeed, best site that I have seen here so far, I guess from a customer perspective if I was going to buy your product I would like to know more about your company, support offered etc

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From a general standpoint, very nice, clean cut, smooth, etc. The demo page is also quite nice, and comprehensive. If I were a customer, I might want to know a little bit about your company, and whether or not you offered support/help to go along with the product. Overall, nice job.

SitePoint Enthusiast WebOutGateway's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice design and clean layout, but the font size of "contact" and "home" menus are too small, they are quite unnoticeable, same thing with the testimonial box because the color is too light that's why I didn't notice it at the first glance.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs.
    Visit and connect us now for your
    Mobile Application Development requirements.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me to big shadow under box, top is to height with to small menu in it. the colours picker should be in left align.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your site alot. It has a very professional clean look to it. Quick load times and very well structured navigation. I think the design is a little too simple and generic. But you can easily fix that with a few more graphics on your header.
    Check out this amazing 6 figure a day new great method
    on fastcash10.in

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your site is really nice and it is PR 2 but you need to start blogging with quality contents. it help to more interaction with visitors and help to increase SEPR visibility. You have to focus on SEO strategy and make it SEO Friendly site.

SEO and Blog

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the site and there is not much I can add that has not already been said,

I found the pricing a little confusing 8$/30 days 14$/60 days, I would understand 8$ per month and 7$ per month (minimum 2 month), I would also like to see a link to the price somewhere in the menu, hiding the price in a more info never inspires confidence,

overall nice site though :-)

SitePoint Member James_Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great easy-to-use and simple site. Maybe it will be better to use some more interesting font for your logo?

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is impressive! You really know your stuff! The functionality and content great. Blue theme one of my favorite color for website designing.
    In real, i like your site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is brilliant! Great idea and functionality. Well designed. I could definitely see using this and many other people for that matter. Well done!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website looks very nice and clean. My suggestions are the following:

1. Try to think about different logo, because the current one does not really describe the idea of your website.
    2. It will be good to think about another header and footer colours...maybe white, grey?

I wish you all the best with you business. Stay strong.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that info. Currently I am working on transparency setting and image background so hopefully that is going to be a useful feature. Shortly after that I start implement some of your suggestions!

Thanks a lot for the support and nice words as I really struggle to get some attention for that website...
    http://www.yourshoutbox.com <- FREE chat for your website - limited offer
    http://www.smartchatbox.com <- let your visitors talk