Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please review my Krav Maga DVD Video Course WEBSITE

hello everyone,
    i'm promoting a DVD video course of krav maga, and would like to know what should i add or change to my website to increase my conversion rate that for now its very low, less than 1%. i think my website its a bit heavy, i mean slow.
    but let me know what you think, thanks!!

www.972kravmaga.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello 972kravmaga!

I think your site has a lot of potential. You may laugh, but the very first thing I did BEFORE I visited your site was to Google "Krav Maga" because I had no idea what it was. Consequently, I was hesitant to open it. I don't know if that is what other potential visitors are facing, but you may want to consider some kind of tagline to go along with the title that quickly sums up what you're offering.

Secondly I would probably minimize the large slide slow at the top of the page, perhaps by making it half the size and putting text to the left or right of it (instead of on top of it) that touts the product. Third, I don't see anything on the site that answers the question, "Who are you and why are you an authority on Krav Maga?" If you visit other fitness and martial arts sites, you see information on the teachers and their accomplishments. This gives them a certain level of credibility in a field that is packed with people trying to sell similar products. Lastly, why should I choose Krav Maga over another self-defense program?

Hope this helps; I wish you success!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you made some greats points!! and im going to work on it now.
    after all i guess you right, and as i were able to sell on ebay , on my website it was harder much harder.
    so thank you so much!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like that you have testimonials on the site. It adds some credibility.

However, I think your message at the bottom regarding digital copies can be rephrased for better effect. It almost sounds apologetic, but you can certainly rephrase it in a more positive way, since you are offering another method for customers to enjoy the product without the hassles of a DVD player.

Also, it may help to write about a few scenarios in real life where people could benefit from your training. People are generally more attracted to stories.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great theme, I think it matches the product well. I also love that you provided videos to give a 'preview' of the DVD.. very good idea.
    Below is a list of things I suggest:

- The two different fonts used are a little contrasting. Try using a san-serif font.
    - In the image slider, where it says 'ORDER TODAY' - The blue font color makes it very difficult to read. This is something that should stand out immediately so changing the color would help it stand out.
    - The paragraph/testimonial at the bottom - The font is a little large and difficult to read.
    - The $47 Free Shipping Icon should be placed near the top of the page. It makes the product more enticing.