I'm trying to use Drupal (and Views) to generate a list of links to foobar1 from foobar4 if and only if foobar2 node->references foobar3 and is node->referenced by both foobar1 and foobar4.

Here's some more information:
Content Type Nodes Established References
foobar1 (Product Page) Node->references foobar2
foobar2 (Application Page) Node->references foobar3
foobar3 (Database Page) Makes no references.
foobar4 (Organization Page) Node-references foobar2 and foobar3.

What I need is to generate title links to foobar1 FROM foobar4, but I don't want ALL of the foobar4 links... Rather, I just want links to foobar1 if and only if foobar1 node->references the same foobar2 pages that foobar4 references.

Example:
Let's say we have a product called Widget2000 and it's managed by OrganizationX. Widget2000 uses a MySQL database and makes use of at least 1 application. (Products are different from applications because Products can be associated with applications but encompass services as well.) So with this in mind, products can be associated with organizations, database servers, applications, etc. So in this example, "Product Pages" constitute a profile page for something a business might provide clients. Think of it like a page that encapsulates "everything you need to know about <X-Y-and-Z>." What I need some insight on is how to create a Drupal view to output links to Product pages from organization pages if and only if the organization pages node->reference app pages which are node->referenced from the product pages. I'm still unsure if the database node->reference plays a part in this... Originally, I think it may have.

Whatever the case, I figure this will be done using Views's relationship feature, however, I'm just not sure what needs to be done to do this.

I've been able to do this using 2 views (1 that gets all of foobar2's NIDs and another view that accepts these NIDs as arguments to generate the corresponding field values if they meet the noted criteria, all via "views_embed_view()" within my theme files), but what I want to do is use only 1 view instead because my code would be much more manageable in the future and less confusing.

Any insight into this is not only needed but would be very appreciated. Please let me know if I'm not being clear here and I'll provide another example.