SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I have a new website, it's based on my own personal humor, but I can't give out the website address or I'll get ostrasized from the community, so just contact me using the info in my profile if interested in the following...

First of all, I need site partners, I need websites that are willing to help me to better promote this site. I know that it will do extremely well as I'm quite popular as an internet humorist. Chances are if you read a lot of humor, you've heard of me or read my work.

Second, I am looking for sites that are interested in having my five times weekly columns placed on their sites in return for a reciprical link back to my site on my column. I want to get my work out to more sites than the 250 they are already on, so if you want fresh humor content for your site, let me know.

I think that about sums everything up, unless you want to do a review of my site, and if you do, then just go to the Reviews section of Site Point and give me a review.

Thanks!

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by jigga
    Okay, I have a new website, it's based on my own personal humor, but I can't give out the website address or I'll get ostrasized from the community, so just contact me using the info in my profile if interested in the following...
    That is not true. You can give out your site address. Just not using it to promote your site and nothing else.
    Wayne Luke
    ------------