SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice idea for design. But I think just decrease background images for fast loading page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, a few thoughts on your site design.

- Overall, I like the giant full bleed images, and the scrolling feature (although for me, the scrolling was extremely choppy. Not sure what's causing this.)

- The left side of the page felt cramped, and the right side felt empty. I'd add some padding between your menu and the content.

- If you're able to control what every user will see as your landing page regardless of device, browser, or screen size, I'd make the landing screen just the product image and taglines. In other words, I'd push the extended product description below the fold.

- It felt strange clicking on a menu option on the left side of the page, then still having to scroll to see all of the content. ("About" is a good example.) Is it possible to slim down the copy?

- I really liked your checkout procedure. I think this is an area that's easy to mess up and you did an awesome job by keeping it all on a single page and reassuring the user that the process won't go on forever.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the design.
    The navigation blends to the background too much though, mainly on the top background image.
    Totally agree the first image needs product use included.
    text instead if image text will help seo as well obviously.
    I liked how the images scrolled at a different speed to the content area and I havent seen that done before.
    I didnt test on a mobile but I did drag my browser window in a bit and the site didnt resize, so it wouldnt be very mobile friendly Im guessing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice website overall.
    Good job