SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think you should go for companies like canon and nikon who have a brand image in market... These companies for camera are really very good

SitePoint Member
    Palawan Philippine, But I am not a philippino
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickUK View Post
    I have recently just taken up photography and bought a Fuji HS30 albeit its not a high end camera but at the moment while i am still learning it will do for all my current needs.
    Fuji HS30 is a good camera specially for long distance shooting like bird.
    May be some day if you in love much in bird shooting you may need to shift to DSLR , but that will cost you more ha ha ha

DSLR : Good for high quality of picture due to large image receiver, can handle in dim place better than compact, can change lens ( but you need to pay more ha ha ha )
    : Negative : Huge, heavy, some place not allow you to use DSLR.
    Mirror Less : Due to large size of image receiver it similar to DSLR but smaller .
    Negative you can't view from view finder.
    Compact : Good in daylight, but due to small image receiver quality image may not as much as DSLR

Hope this can help

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you start to as yourself What photographic camera should I buy it would not take you lengthy to find that any once there are probably over 100 different models of photographic camera to select from. First of all,how much are you willing to spend?
    The best quality will likely come from a bigger camera and certainly from bigger & heavier lenses.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Evolet Pearl,
    There are advanced automatic cameras available in market and you don't have to set aperture and worry about sharpness of picture. Google camera under your budget and start taking pictures. Do share your work with us to get tips and motivation.

Just Blow It bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since the OP hasn't felt the need to return to this thread, I think it's met it's life expectancy.

THREAD CLOSED
    Dave Maxwell - Manage Your Site Team Leader
    My favorite YouTube Video! | Star Wars, Dr Suess Style