User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebsiteWriter View Post
    I mean the most important space on your website. In this case, the header, the part of the website before the reader has to scroll down the page. In some cases that is the only thing your new website visitor will see when they visit your website.

You don't have that much time to get their attention.

You want to give them a reason to stay.

Or entice them to dig in.
    That would be the job of the Headline. Which in this case could stand to be much larger.
    William Otis
    Flamenco aficionado and Freelance Web designer
    www.dreammakergraphics.com/

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall I like the site.

If your focus is to get visitors to subscribe I would make the part in the header for subscription stand out.
    I am a big fan of colors on the site but some may disagree with me. I would put more color. Maybe pull some colors from the logo into the web design?

Other than that what I really like is that the simplicity of it. Its so easy for the visitors to come and easily navigate through the site.

Great work!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logo seems to be stretched up a little bit and low in resolution. Maybe you may want to use a more attractive logo. Indeed as others have stated, when I first entered the page, all I see is a white page with navigation links on the right. It seems you have too much white space as the background. The entry page could definetly do with more text content explaining the purpose of the site which would also help your future SEO as well. I never liked videos embedded in sites and the one at the top of the navigation bar does not look too good either.

Best of luck with the site!