We are working within an online shell that will allow a certain amount of changes. On all pages there is an editor that I can use to insert text, graphics, links and using the HTML button, code. I wanted to clean up the scrolling text look so put together a fairly simple page in CODA that include about 40 lines of CSS and about the same of HTML... Along with some links to some graphics. Everything is working fine when i test the code on its own in 3 different browsers...

The problem comes when I copy the code into the HTML editor of our shell program... Which does not allow .css files. N matter how I have tried to input it (and I wanted to stay away from inline styling) the CSS gets stripped out when I update the page. Apparently everything outside of the <body> tags gets stripped out... I was advised to put the CSS inside the <body> but that resulted in stripped CSS too... tried sneaking it inside the first <div> tag and hoped I could hide it there... To no avail... Stripped out again...

Must be something easy I'm missing here?