User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting Site Review Request

Hi,

I'm looking to have a page on my site reviewed. But I'm not sure how to do it. It's not clear how to post a new thread. It always says "you do not meet the criteria".

I am aware that I must post three reviews (of greater than 50 words and that are specific and of good quality). I have reviewed more than 3 sites, and also provided follow up after getting responses back from the thread authors. I also believe that my reviews have been specific and of good quality. But when I try to open a new thread, I still get the same error.

It's a really simple review I'm looking for. Just a first impressions of the design, and if the instructions are clear (in the context). It's more or less, a two true or false question survey.

And having been a member for awhile (albeit in hiatus recently) with over 300 posts, I'm not trying to abuse the forum.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hm, sorry you are getting that confusing message. Your review request did go through, and was just awaiting moderator approval. It's up now, so all should be well.

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...w-Poll-results

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thanks. Didn't realize that it was held for review!