Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: call back url's - urgent help
Dec 10, 2012, 00:09 #1
call back url's - urgent help
We sent 2way sms to our employees from the head office.
what car you like? Reply
1 for Honda
2 for Hyundai
3 for Toyota
4 for Skoda
Now when employee replies, our sms gateway provider is telling , they will get us the response via a callback url.
Our sms gateway provider manual says :
Callback URLs will be used to send messages back to applications via a standard HTTP GET or POST.
The reply-path URL is set by you within Central.
Example: If you provide this URL http://www.yourdomain.com/sms/sms.php then we will do a POST
or GET as follows:
What happens when we are unable to connect to your server?
we provide retries of MO callbacks. We follow retry as follows:
1. 2 minutes after the original attempt
2. 4 minutes after last retry
3. 8 minutes after last retry
4. 16 minutes after last retry
5. 32 minutes after last retry
6. 64 minutes after last retry
7. 128 minutes after last retry (max retries reached)
After this, we do not retry again.