SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dynamic Form Creation software PHP

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a package I can install that will let an administrator create web forms.

the idea is each client would have an admin that could create a custom form for the users that are associated with the client. I'm hoping there is an off the shelf product we can purchase instead of me creating this feature from scratch.
    The only function of business is to create customer value and to innovate. - Peter Drucker

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since i am not a coder or programmer i am also looking for such software that can help me make web forms easily without php knowldege.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try Fast Secure Contact Forms - http://www.fastsecurecontactform.com/ - They have a php based script that is powerful and easy to install. They also make a very popular Wordpress plugin that does a very good job (although there are slightly more powerful choices for Wordpress, but they aren't free)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are much simpler PHP scripts that do the same thing. I am not sure why would you need admin and so many files that do nothing. Simply find form script that works for you and all you have to do is to change few details (no need to know PHP).
    CUBE SCRIPTS MEDIA
    REAL ESTATE SCRIPT 2.0 | Software for Real Estate Agencies