SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently in the final stages of BETA testing my web site. I provide a Fantasy Football League Manager. Through magazine advertising and targeted web advertising market research show that I can expect about 750 league subscriptions for my first year. This should generate about 7500 unique users visiting my site 3 time per week. Each visit averages about5 page views, to see the various information that the users request. I can expect about 1,000,000 page views per month. For the months of Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec.

From what I can pick up from this and other forums the average CPM I imight be able to recieve it $1.50. This would only generate about $6000 in revenue. However, if I subscribe to a CPC netwrok, I have already been offered $0.17 per click and see most places offer above $0.10 per click.

I wish to offer insentive based clicking, if each team in a league agrees to click 2 ads per week I would award then a 25% discount on my services. This could generate over the 20 weeks during the NFL season $30,000: 7500 visitors thus 15000 clicks per week. Do CPC places allow you to give insentives to your users to ckick? If not, I need to start to rethink! :-)

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<Do CPC places allow you to give insentives to your users to ckick?>>

Most don't... If they catch you doing such a thing without their prior approval, many may terminate your account.

David | http://www.web-master.tv
    WEB-MASTER.tv: The channel for webmasters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try thinking of another plan !!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caesar, was that a post just to add one to your count, becasue it was of no use to me!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that $1.50 is a bit stingy.

My site is for football betting strategy (British, so soccer, I suppose). I can get about 10 CPM for banners from online bookies, and around 5 for buttons.
    Football-Punter.co.uk
    The Punter's Lounge - the best football forum on the web.