Thank you RussellG. I was just about to make that point. Being a woman I would like to have that choice, after all, its 9 months of _my_ body that I will be giving up!

I am pro choice, and so far I agree with every point LuZeR made. As to me, I love kids, and some day I will have a few, but its a very important decision. I would never want to let my child live without a father, be financially deprived (or unstable). I would want to have all the time in the world to spend with my baby and give it all I can. If the situation doesnt satisfy those conditions, then choices have to be made. Having a child is a big responsibility, and maybe for the majority of men that feeling is different than for us, women. I knew yound girls who thought they were pro life, and had babies at 16-18 years old, now the babies are either abandoned or live in a very unhappy setting, because their young mothers decided that they still have a lot of things they want to do in their lives and don't have the time for a baby. So their children grow up unhappy and unloved. It's situations like this that pro-lifers disregard...