Using Chrome on XP, site looks nice, runs quick, everything is where I expected it to be. Not sure if the grass along the top says "Ireland" to me but otherwise I thought it looked good, happened to look at a lot of Scottish gift sites coming up to Xmas recently and it looks better and feels more stable and solid than any of those did.
Main page shouldnt be overcrowded with products, just give users a feel of what they will find and encourage to click through. You seem to have everything on the main page now. Might be good idea to make slider 2/3 of the page as well.
Products page — notice the contrast, colors, no borders, bright crisp images.
I liked the grassy header! Keeping it present on all the pages is good marketing.
Couple things I noticed...
1) Nice slide show. Great colors and photos!
2) There are maybe a few too many products on the bottom half. Maybe limit it to one row in each category? Also the clickable links aren't very obvious - brown letters and a phrase like "Browse our all time best sellers" don't really shout "Click me!" Maybe follow the phrase with some sort of Icon featuring and arrow or some other action feature?
Category Pages: (I looked at Gifts and Souvenirs)
3) There sure were a lot of items, it is a little overwhelming. It took me a few moments to realize that the left bar was for filtering the results. Maybe use a bolder and more obvious title like "Refine your search". Maybe the grass camoflagued the bar since I had already mentally equated it to the top navigation?
4) Can you put an item counter on the categories in the left bar? I clicked Bodhrans (since I didn't know what they were), but there were none to see. Customers are quick to exit a site when things like that happen to them. Having numbers associated with each category (like eBay does) keeps people from wasting their time checking empty or slim categories.
Individual Product Pages:
5) Nice and simple. Only thing I noticed was that the breadcrumb trail (left side, below the header) isn't really working.
I think the site looks nice. However, I saw some problems with the cart. The VX is broken. Also, some products title are too long that they span 3 rows and overlap with the price.
I am using Linux with Chrome.