SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, like the subject suggests I'm willing to give out 11 months of free impressions, however, it's more than that. What I'm looking to do is totally boost the traffic of my website Jigga.com. The best way for me to do that is to get people to link to me in some way and my listing in search engines will rise as well, increasing my traffic hopefully, substantially.

What I'm going to do however, is something different, for everyone that links to me for just one month, I'll link to them for 12 months. I think that's extremely simple. To me this is a great deal, because you only have to sacrifice a small link to my site for one month, one little month, and after that month, you can get rid of my link and I'll keep your link up for another 11 months giving you traffic from my newly gained traffic.

I really really really want this to be a good promotion, so please, help me out here. My site gets almost 200,000 page views per month and that's been increasing pretty rapidly. If we keep our current rate of growth, we'll be at 1.5 million page views per month by January, and we want to insure that happens by doing this. So, if you do this, you stand to gain quite a bit.

Your link won't be rotated either, you'll have a positive spot on my mainpage, which makes it so much better.

My site is Jigga Entertainment, you can find the link to the site below or in my profile. Please post here if you are interested or contact me by looking at my profile.

Don't get too close, I bite! Nicky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll link to you, I'll even stick you in my newsletter. E-Mail me.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jigga,

Do you own bannerfocus.com?? I saw it in your sig?
    If so I would be willing to include you on my front page under Top Resources. Maybe we could trade links or something??

Email me at asamsonoff@home.com
    "Over 2200 Free Webmaster Resources and Tools"
    Search through our continually updated directory of free webmaster resources.
    WebmasterLane.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I do own bannerfocus.com. I'll check out your site later tonight and reply to you then. I have to go get my college books. Oooh, UNIX, fun fun!

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me what i need to do, my site is http://phpcore.com I think we could work something out.
    Professional PHP programing / Hosting
    aim: downtoi3iz icq: 74637813

SitePoint Enthusiast Cold Steel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested.

Please e-mail me.