Results 1 to 10 of 10
Nov 23, 2012, 06:57 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Davao City, Philippines
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What are your practical tips in content marketing?
I used my vacant times to make money online, but I realized I cannot create a passive income doing freelance jobs all the time - so I tried creating a blog about "making money online", as I believe it will create a passive income in the long run. So, I have spent my own cash and other online income to build a blog about the topic. Today, I am trying to figure out many things, as to what to take or not. I know this is like gambling, but I am willing to lose, as long as I have done by best. At this point, I want to gather as many opinions from you.
Are you on content marketing? What are your practical tips? Let me share mine, and tell me if I am in the right path:
1. I buy articles, not from anywhere, but from a person I know from an article writing sites. She provides me content according to my suggestion - I also write, but I want to post regularly so I decided to hire one for it.
2. I have compiled 20+ high pr bookmarking sites, and I made an editorial calendar or a regular visit to these sites. Does this help?
3. I am planning to submit articles at ezine - so my writer has prepared some original 500-word article for the planned submission. It is her suggestion.
4. I planned to write for technorati - and so far my application is under review. It is my idea.
5. I joined forums, okay, I want to be honest, I joined Site Point because of the said back links, but Site Point itself have mentioned it's not dofollow ( so it's clear to me now), so today I am here for ideas - and I swear I want to hear your honest opinions... I want to learn a lot.
Can we talk productively? You share please
Image credit: dreamstime