SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found out that it is really important to build up Co-Operations with other companies to drive traffic and content to your site.

In my opinion, Co-operation means giving something and getting sth for it, for example - swapping content, swapping banner advertising. Do you think you need lots of money to build up cooperations ?
    Link Exchanges between sites with similar topics selects the right customers to the site.

I tried to get different website owners to build up joints with me, but i guess you need a reputation and money to get them on the line, what do you think ?

rgds,
    markus
    http://www.WebTipz.com
    http://www.MachMehrDraus.de
    Digital Photography and more!

Don't get too close, I bite! Nicky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not just that though, there is also fierce compeition, especially in your niche of the market!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'll swap with just about anyone. You learned the first step of major internet marketing. And I thought I was the marketing genius with all my awards. Anyway, don't swap with just people that have the same content as you. For example, I used to have a partnership with a site that talked about old cars and such and I have a humor site. Well, that site which got the same ammount of traffic as I do, sent me about five times more traffic than those sites with content that had at least something to do with my own site. I've had similiar success with other exchanges. Plus, it will totally diversify your website audience, which is a very good thing to do as you won't be just hitting one small group of people, but a very large one.

If you want to swap links with me, I'd be more than happy to swap links with you. Same goes for pretty much everyone. I'm not picky at all, I know it will work out in the end. Being picky brings you less traffic.