U 3101 One Corporate Center Pasig City Philippines
1. Layout is carefully arranged.
2. Product images- (I agree with daveystokhof) use a variety of product images, just to give distinction with each other.
3. Put Pinterest button (just in case your customer want to Pin your products)
4. What is the name of the company, is it Tea brews or Flowering tea? Yeah kinda confusing.
5. Overall design is okay, but somehow, I find the color a bit dull
The link in "See how to brew flowering tea right here!" is almost invisible! Make it just a bit more obvious. People scan pages and links should be obvious enough that even when glancing at the page they can be spotted.
I think you did a good job for a first design. But it could stand out a bit more.
- FloweringTea.ca doesn't add any value or TeaBrews doesn't. It's not clear how to tell my neighbor on which site I bought the tea.
- You could improve on the color scheme, I think there's too many of them, feels a bit messy.
- The 11px on the description in the result page is too small, it doesn't stand out. As a potential customer I don't want to put any effort into reading.
- I don't like the secure shopping on every page, it takes up 1/3 of the page. I think it should go either in the footer in small and on the checkout page in large.
- view saved searches doesn't seem to work
- contact page looses name and email address when answering the captcha wrong.
- i typed in some garbage on the checkout page and it kinda crashed showing html in the middle of the page
- also, the validation on the checkout page should improve, i filled in all the fields with a,b,c,.... and it keeps on saying "Please complete all the fields"
Good luck! With some work it can be the basis for making other sites!