Results 1 to 3 of 3
Nov 6, 2012, 11:21 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
no direct access to web application
In our environment, we have some running web applications. Now we need to connect some users from vpn to our environment but we dont want them to direct access these applications. I mean i know its a bit illogical to say but i will try to explain the process in points
1) user logged in to our environment via vpn (this is we have done successfully)
2) Right now, user are accessing the web applications directly
3) we want to create a page in php and provide only this page to them for some initial authentication.
4) if the authentication is successful, then redirect them to the web application.
5) if user tries to access the web application without accessing our page, that application should'nt open
The biggest hurdle is, we cant change anything in the web application itself, so just to get some expert views here, can it be done ???