...and Google will drastically penalise your site.
Originally Posted by cydewaze
Maybe consider using the current page title as a canonical link:
1. introduce a new table->f_canonical column into your current enormous main table
2. create a function->fn_canonical(table->title)
3. function returns with no quotations and spaces replace with with a SEO friendly hyphens
4. iterate through the table
5. update table->f_canonical column with results from function->fn_canonical(table->title)
6. on eof
7. check for table->f_canonical duplicates
8. if duplicates modify table->title and return to item 4.
When complete you will have a unique numeric record for each page->title and be able to use the canonical link:
...Google will be delighted and make you number one in all their related searches
<link href="<?=$table->$canonical;?>" rel="canonical" />
<title>Your Category, etc | <?=$table->title;?></title>