SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Commercials

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw one of those shows that show the best commercials (especially Super Bowl commercials). I was just wondering what your favorite ones were...especially people outside of the USA.

Misfit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only one I can think of currently is the "cat hearding" commercial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the one with the jumping dog and minivans Anyone know which one I mean?

Skills to Pay the Bills Sparkie's Avatar
    A cave with 47 computers and an internet feed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a commercial in Europe once that had a man sitting alone at a table with a beer. Across from him was an extremely ugly woman who kept shyly looking his way and smiling. The man kept his eyes away from hers and kept drinking his beer. The woman started getting prettier and prettier the more he drank, until finally, he was absolutely smitten by her and was about to get up to talk to her, when he finished the last of his beer, and as he lowered the bottle, she became extremely ugly again!

Needless to say, he freaked out and promptly ordered another of the same brand.

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the Fosters "I believe" ad... that is brilliant, I assume only RusselG will know what I'm going on about

Adam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that ad is cool!

Have you actually been to ibelieve.com.au though?

I like the VB ads as well.
    russell.cz.cc - coming soon (I promise!)

mouse monkey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I live in England so don't really know of any adverts you are talkign about . I like different advets from time to time at the moment I like the Rolling Rock advert whith the men with two hot dogs. One man has a really large one that sticks out of the bun and one has a really small one. The man with the small dog looks over at the other mans sausage like people say men ddo in toilets (I can't say I have ever done it). Also at teh moment I like the Bud Light adverts just because it takes the mick out of americans (only kidding ) Like why is there no bath in the bathroom etc. I don't know if anyone has seen them but I love the MicroPizza aderts as hey remind me of me and my older brother.