SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

The Jellophonic Autobrain CHeeSeBLiND's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few errors im not sure of :S

ok peeps heres my problem. My site used to be hosted on my friends host but now hes moved to a dedicated server and moved all my stuff across. Ive changed all the paths that pointed to the previous URL in all my scripts and uploaded them again. but i still keep getting these errors:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php:3) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php:3) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 64

now my site worked perfectly before the move but now im getting these errors. so is it me or does my friend need to change something on his end?
    hmm...

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it be PHP is running in sfae mode now ?

BTW: The 2nd and 3rd error are because it displays the first error -> fix the first and the rest gets fixed ..

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a Plesk server your on there (psa).
    I believe by default plesk has safe_mode turned on.
    You should be able to turn safe_mode off per domain so it shouldn't be a problem. As long as he's nice enough to do that

David
    Do you fear the obselescence of the
    metanarrative apparatus of legitimation?