ok peeps heres my problem. My site used to be hosted on my friends host but now hes moved to a dedicated server and moved all my stuff across. Ive changed all the paths that pointed to the previous URL in all my scripts and uploaded them again. but i still keep getting these errors:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php:3) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php:3) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/domain/web_users/username/wyc/poll/lp_source.php on line 64

now my site worked perfectly before the move but now im getting these errors. so is it me or does my friend need to change something on his end?