Results 1 to 7 of 7
Oct 31, 2012, 05:32 #1
How to vertically center; and make heights for varying <li> tags the same?
• I have got a list. The list has got form tags like checkboxes, text input boxes.
• The list items with the form tags have heights that are greater than plain text list items.
• I am using float left. I am wanting each of the list items to have four borders. The bottom borders are not aligned with each other.
• Setting heights to 50px won't work. I can set the heights to something like 50px. But the <li> contents are all aligned at the tops of the <li> tags.
• I cannot get the vertical-align: middle; directive to work. It has no effect on <li> tags.
Question 1: How can I get the heights of list items to be the same?
Question 2: How can I vertically center the contents for the <li> tags?
// List items (2) and (3) below have
// heights that are greater than list item (1).
<li>Riverdale High School</li> // (1)
<li><input type="checkbox" name="Part" value="Yes"></li> // (2)
<li><input type="text" name="Time"/></li> // (3)