SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephan Ducharme ..... Anyone Heard of This Bloke

Dear All

Is anyone out their an affiliate for this so called "free add guru" or aware about his claims.

Regards

Micmol

ALT.NET - because we need it silver trophybronze trophy dhtmlgod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephan Ducharme - BEWARE !

Just two things I think people should be aware of before taking anything Stephan Ducharme says or promises :

(1) his company never answer any emails of support for his 'members', I have sent 4 emails each one without a reply and 5 people that I recommended his site to have all had no replies to their questions.

And (2) (and this is very important for people thinking about joining his scheme) Shortly after purchasing his information most people get a call from one of his marketing guys who asks you all about your financial status, basically this is to confirm that you can lay your hands on a few thousand pounds (around $5000 to be precise) via credit card of course.
    You then are told that one of Stephans 'Directors' will call you the following day as you are just the person they are looking for to join Stephans elite group and make mega bucks.
    I won't go all through the sales patter but needless to say these 'Directors' are really top sales closers that want your credit card details immediately ! The sales pitch he uses lasts about an hour !
    I actually asked if I could have 15 minutes to think about it as I was really keen as this guy had hyped me up to believe his every word.
    His response was ' sorry friend I haven't got time as I have a list of people to call and I am really looking for 'decision makers' !!!
    All this guy actually did was save me 3000 and he lost a sale for not waiting 15 minutes !
    I was so glad that he would not wait because when I actually 'came down' from his sales bulls**t I realised that even after all these years I could still be taken in by a good sales closer.
    Please feel free to quote me if you wish as I want people to know what this guy is about, I believed him, I trusted him, I promoted his scheme, I actually got 2 orders for his book (whether I get paid remains to be seen) but now I am about to take his banners off my websites as I feel he is just out to make as much cash as he can by using other peoples money !
    If he is so, so rich then why does he need to ask other people who are not rich for their hard earned money ???? Maybe because he's now spent his money on his big house with the lake (advertised on his website of course)
    This guy has lost all credibilty and anyone who promotes it, writes a testimonial or backs him in any way is, in my humble opinion just being paid money by him or are just as low as he is.
    So Stephan, if you read this I just hope you can sleep at night because I sure as hell wouldn't be able to if I did what you do.
    Sorry to go on about this but this guy has dented my reputation as I recommended him to other people who have also had 'the phonecall' from his 'Directors', these good people have now removed themselves from my opt-in list and who could blame them ?
    Just do your searches and see other posts about the amount of refunds that are being requested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cofton
    JSo Stephan, if you read this I just hope you can sleep at night because I sure as hell wouldn't be able to if I did what you do.
    Sorry to go on about this but this guy has dented my reputation as I recommended him to other people who have also had 'the phonecall' from his 'Directors', these good people have now removed themselves from my opt-in list and who could blame them ?
    Just do your searches and see other posts about the amount of refunds that are being requested.
    You are responding to a thread from January 2003.

Gone!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, but if he felt strong enough to sign up just to post it...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephan Ducharme is a scheme!! dont buy it!! Read what happened to me :

Hi, i'm from Costa Rica, i purchased hard earned $97 dollars to a program that never gave me anything else but troubles, i received the e-book and all they had was a lot of "tips" and comments that i could of have read elsewhere for free, and the rest of the ebook they were just trying to sell me more and more softwares that were supposed to help me advertise better and more, i couldn't do anything without the extra programs and softwares they asked me to buy, wich i didn't because they were expensive, if a person is in economic needs, how can you ask him to give more money for just a promise? it was the first time i tried to work in the internet, and i'm very upset because i asked a refund 3 times, and they never returned my $97 dollars , all the things they say on the website are lies, in my opinion, they have mastered there abbilities to take advantage of poor people and i wish someone could do justice because i'm getting sick of this internet schemes, everybody wants to be economically independent and everybody wants to live free from poberty, it is cruel that this type of people like Stephan Ducharme ( who never returned my emails, i never spoke with him personally other people like a woman called Gennesse spoke for him, i dont even know if this people are real) could be around the internet still using cheap psychology to manipulate people's dreams and then robbed them in there face, i'm a person that can't work because i have to take care of my mom that is uncapable to walk, i thought that working on the internet could be a great opportunity for me and my mom, but it was a slap in the face, i wish everybody could read this before buying stephan ducharme's lies.

Serial Publisher silver trophy aspen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good rule of thumb is to never pay anyone who calls themself a "guru". Never pay anyone for a business opportunity. Nor pay for a so-called opportunity that needs to be advertised. The good business opportunities are not part of a program, nor do they need to be advertised.
    Chris Beasley - I publish content and ecommerce sites.
    Featured Article: Free Comprehensive SEO Guide
    My Guide to Building a Successful Website
    My Blog|My Webmaster Forums