SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Internet Marketing for a Translation Agency

    Dear all,

    I need a strong advice on how to internet market my new translation agency website: <snip/>.. The aim is to attract new clients.

    I do not know from where to start. However I have created a very professional cover letter which I have sent to 30 legal/engineering/financial firms across the UK.

    Anyone can suggest how I can make my translation agency very successful? Much appreciated in advance.
    Last edited by Mittineague; Oct 23, 2012 at 18:04. Reason: removing unnecessary link

  2. #2
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most important for you is to register on dedicated websites such as proz .com and similar websites, and apply for jobs there.
    Optimize your website for search engines.
    Run ads on Google.
    Register on business directories, such as dmoz, yahoo, etc.
    These are your first steps starting from most important.

  3. #3
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Is SEO important for my translation Agency?

    Dear All Pros,

    I would like to ask the above question.. I have a translation agency <snip> and I am wondering if it has the potential to get me any new clients. I am asking this because it is the first time I have heard of SEO.

    I have read about it and found sites such SEOmoz.org that offer packages.. Should I buy them? Will they help? and how will they help me achieve my targets?

    In the meantime can you suggest other SEO agencies that can provide me with a package?
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 26, 2012 at 02:51. Reason: URL removed.

  4. #4
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzbroker View Post
    Dear All Pros,

    I would like to ask the above question.. I have a translation agency <snip> and I am wondering if it has the potential to get me any new clients. I am asking this because it is the first time I have heard of SEO.

    I have read about it and found sites such SEOmoz.org that offer packages.. Should I buy them? Will they help? and how will they help me achieve my targets?

    In the meantime can you suggest other SEO agencies that can provide me with a package?
    Hi, yes SEO is most effective process for reached to client, but I think it's long time process and google algorithms changes has made more difficult to achieve clients.....I suggest that if you need more leads and business, you move to email marketing because it very beneficial for your business.
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 26, 2012 at 02:51. Reason: URL removed from quote

  5. #5
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mohitsandesh View Post
    Hi, yes SEO is most effective process for reached to client, but I think it's long time process and google algorithms changes has made more difficult to achieve clients.....I suggest that if you need more leads and business, you move to email marketing because it very beneficial for your business.
    Hi , Thanks for your answer.

    Do you have some sites in mind for email marketing?

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzbroker View Post
    Dear All Pros,

    I would like to ask the above question.. I have a translation <snip> and I am wondering if it has the potential to get me any new clients. I am asking this because it is the first time I have heard of SEO.

    I have read about it and found sites such SEOmoz.org that offer packages.. Should I buy them? Will they help? and how will they help me achieve my targets?

    In the meantime can you suggest other SEO agencies that can provide me with a package?
    Doing SEO for your site would attract traffic and hopefully those traffic would convert into your targeted client. SEO can be learned, Google is your friend
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 26, 2012 at 02:52. Reason: URL removed from quote

  7. #7
    Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    TechnoBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Argyll, Scotland
    Posts
    6,411
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Threads merged, as the questions are very similar. Let's keep the discussion all in one place.

  8. #8
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    4331 Horner Street Youngstown
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest that if you need more leads and business, you move to email marketing because it very beneficial for your business
    Email marketing has a small conversion and its difficult to perform with a normal results due to the complex spam filters.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzbroker View Post
    Hi , Thanks for your answer.

    Do you have some sites in mind for email marketing?
    When you search in google you will get a lot of different providers of email marketing like:

    <snip>
    mailchimp.com
    constantcontact.com
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 27, 2012 at 04:08. Reason: No self-promotion, please

  10. #10
    Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,892
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin80ss View Post
    Email marketing has a small conversion and its difficult to perform with a normal results due to the complex spam filters.
    It depends how targeted your campaign is. If you're just spamming every poor sod on a general list of email addresses you've acquired then you will get very few responses, and that's still more than you deserve. But if you target your emails specifically to people and businesses who are likely to be interested in the type of services you are offering, conversion rates can be a lot better.

  11. #11
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social media marketing is a best way to improve your business. Create facebook fan page, Google plus page, twitter account to connect users and promote your business


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •