Hi all, been a while since I have attempted anything like this, and I'm a stumbler, I have very little knowledge about this, but can throw things together to look how I want, but not the way you guys can, so I am trying to create a better site than I can manage normally, so all pointers are welcome.

I dare say I will be having numerous issues as I get deeper, but for the moment it's a menu I am struggling with, I have got so far with this, but now can't seem to see whats wrong, not sure if there is a limit to how many sub menu's you can have, I added some just fine, but using the same method I am failing.

I have a vertical Spry menu, within that I have sub menus, and even some of those have sub menu's, I got this far by copying the succesful parts of the menu, but now I am trying to add more sub menu's, but am failing miserably, instead of creating the new sub menu, it is making it dissapear, the code is what I have, hopefully you will see what I'm trying to do, and be able to guide me as to whats wrong.
Code:
<ul id="MenuBar1" class="MenuBarVertical">
  <li>
    <a class="MenuBarItemSubmenu" href="#">Maintenance</a>
      <ul>
        <li><a href="#">Junk File Cleaners</a>
        <ul><li><a href="#">ATF-Cleaner</a>
        <li><a href="#">CCleaner</a>
        <li><a href="#">Disk Cleaner</a>
        </ul>
      <ul>
        <li>