SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for a decent web hosting affiliate program and a decent domain registration program to join.

I had just about settled on a hosting affiliate program, but then they started getting some negative comments in forums, so I could not in good faith send my visitors there (even though I am generally pleased - I host a couple domains there). Besides a decent commision the hosting company should also offer cheap web host plans, since I believe many of my site's visitors would value inexpensive prices over features.

As far as domain registration affiliate programs, I am looking for a quality company that offers more than 10 to 25 cents per registration I have generally seen. Frankly, that sort of commision wouldn'e be worth my time incorporating it into my site .

Any suggestions on either? Thanks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ted,

As far as a hosting company that fits what you are looking for I would guess that Virtualis Systems would give you the best payback, due to their month after month residual payouts. However, it does tend to be somewhat more expensive then many, so that may not fit your clients too well. I have HostGo on my site and they pay a one time $5.00 per new client. I recommend them for the same reason. Lower cost.
    For a domain registrant, possibly RegisterGuru. I believe they charge $19.00 which is not as low as some, but their commission to you is $4 or $5 a domain. I know some of the cheaper ones; ie $12-13, only pay .50 or so, and that's not really worth signing up for.

Gary Hendrickson
    GDH Affiliates
    http://www.websitesavy.com

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Gary, I will investigate them.

And I'd like to nominate your site for the "Fastest Loading Site" award. Holy cow. (Nice content too )

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try virtualis

Addto! e-commerce and Internet Marketing Directory
    Collects and refers hundreds of ecommerce, internet marketing, and website development solutions and advice to small business owners.
    You can access various domain registration info. too

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Virtualis never made me a dime, dispite the fact that I plugged it endlessly... the plans are too expensive

Adam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some domain registrars I'm using as affiliate programs: lowcostdomains.com, itsyourdomain.com

- Son Nguyen
    AdSpeed.com - Ad Serving and Ad Management Made Easy