markus
    http://www.MachMehrDraus.de
    Digital Photography and more!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Viewed the site in NN4.08 and IE4.72 on a Windows 98 PC platform at resolutions 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768.

Love the overall design! Black and white is classic and sleek. Good choice! Also avoids any potential problems with colors of design clashing with colors of banner ads or images in the content.

Looks like lots of good info, etc. although I didn\'t have time to actually read much - just skimmed headings. I have bookmarked it to go back to later. Am particularly interested in info on Wireless Internet.

Experienced a strange phenomenom as to link colors. Viewed first in IE and the links were a slate blue that switched to gray once visited. But when I went to NN, most of the links, particularly on the homepage, were fuschia. Boy what a change! Still change to gray once visited, but I have to say I like the slate blue better than the fuschia and also, not ALL the links were fuschia, some still slate blue in NN. Very strange!

Only other thing I saw that you may want to look into is the \"Have you got your domain names covered?\" link on promo/index.shtm page. I got an SSI error. I\'m not sure, but may need to change \".shtm\" to \".shtml\" ?!? I\'ve only dabbled in SSI, but I\'ve only seen the extension as \".shtml\" before.

Overall, have to say that your site design rates as one of my favorites in recent times. I hope to visit soon to see if the content is equally as impressive, but for now, I do not have the time.

Best of luck with the site!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The site looks really good - the only negative points would be:

The text on the navagation bar along the top (home/search/ etc) is too small.

I think you should also have an small introduction to the site on the main page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    very clean looking site.
    I like the design. Looks very professional.
    I also like the vote thing.
    Nothing really bad.

Tested with IE 5 @ 1024x768

Keep it going man

Bye

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice design, however the large HitBox button toward the lower right is distracting, ugly, and I actually clicked on it so you lost a visitor that would have read through your site then bookmarked it in my favorites
    I'm sure you'll do well with it. One suggestion is to add more articles to the frontpage. You have a section on your programming language, a link to buy some web site marketing book, and that's it. I also like the voting section, by the way. Good luck with your web site.

David | http://www.web-master.tv
    The site for webmasters is here.