SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crawlable Website Design

Hi every one,
    can any one share your opinions how to build the best website design to be crawled by search engines easily?
    Thanks in advance..

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Design your site for your human visitors, with a logical structure to your content and good semantic mark-up, and the search engines will find their way around it just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you TechnoBear for your response,can you explain in detail,how to design to get more visitors?
    And also please suggest me which CMS software is good to make user friendly and SEO friendly website?

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhanishtha View Post
    can you explain in detail,how to design to get more visitors?
    The short answer to that is no, I can't. As I said above, you need to structure your content in a logical manner. So without knowing what content you have, I can't tell you how to structure it. That will vary from site to site, depending on the content, and the type and aims of your site.

Start with your content, decide how to structure it, and then use HTML to mark up your content semantically - using the correct tags for headings, lists or whatever other elements you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanishtha View Post
    And also please suggest me which CMS software is good to make user friendly and SEO friendly website?
    You would be better off asking about CMSs in the CMS forum.

If you need to use a CMS, I don't know that there is a great deal to choose between them, in terms of how user-friendly or SEO-friendly they are, but I'm not the right person to answer that.

On the other hand, if you're simply hoping to use a CMS as a "ready-made" solution to avoid learning proper coding techniques, I'd say forget it. Unless you know enough to be able to adapt the CMS to your needs, you're going to end up trying to shoehorn your content into somebody else's structure, which is the wrong way to go about building a user-friendly site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again thank you so much for sharing your valuable thoughts.