Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Review

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to treat your Facebook presence in the same way as a marketing campaign... Social offers many benefits but direct sales are not always the right path [not often]. What were you doing to build conversation and a following?
    Then what should I do? I mean what is the right tactics to get business from social networking sites.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehouse View Post
    Then what should I do? I mean what is the right tactics to get business from social networking sites.
    That's a huge question... What's your business? Your goals? Your history? Your resources?
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

In my point of view Facebook changed our lives both professionally and presonally. It is a good thing that you can keep in touch with friends, old classmates, relatives, etc. especially with those people who are abroad. People with similar interest can share new discoveries. I am really orientated towards technology and gadgets, so I use Silverlight webphone technology for SIP calls on Facebook<snip>. I just use this for maintaining a better communication. On the other hand the information on Facebook is a treasure chest for some government agencies . There are pros and cons.
    Last edited by Shyflower; Nov 20, 2012 at 09:51. Reason: removed unnecessary link

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree that Facebook has changed our lives. It's only a shift of verbal discussions to typological discussions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tottaly agree that FaceBook change lives, there's a lot of my friends who couldn't live without FaceBook, they just read stuipid things, upload stuipid photos and so on, in my opinion FaceBook is only good for talking with friends and for comercial.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nowadays facebook became very famous. It facebook you may connect with very people at a time and can do communication. It is also used for business purpose. So i think every person affected by facebook.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This thread has run its course, especially because the OP hasn't come back to join the discussion.

THREAD CLOSED.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown