Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBear View Post
    In your code above the "Home" link has id="menu_active" attached to it. It is correctly showing the dark background and white text styles associated with that id. There is no problem.

The other links - Services, Client's, About Us, Contact Us - all work correctly on hover, and show the dark background image. Clicking any of those links will not make the dark background persist, because the link is targeting the "Home" page, so it will reload the page and continue to show "Home" selected, which again is the correct behaviour.
    the strange part was i done this much of coding and there was no error in this one still i was searching from one and half day got it thank you lastly could you tell me best online to create banner with 5-10 logos with moving or rotating action right to left or top to bottom.

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhatpajju13 View Post
    lastly could you tell me best online to create banner with 5-10 logos with moving or rotating action right to left or top to bottom.
    Do you mean that you just want to display one logo at a time, but cycle through them? If so, you could use an animated gif, as described in this article.

If you're looking for something with a bit more style, then there are various JavaScript options available to download, such as http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/ . An internet search should produce plenty of options.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    every thing went fine now on small probem is i want thaving t copy right and link part in gray i tried giving background here it does not seem working could you tell me where i may be goin wrong with it

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The text that reads
    Copyright @ 2010 RoseInfomedia Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
    is dark grey - #818181, inherited from body. The text for the "menu-bot" links is #CCCCCC, which is a lighter shade of grey. If you want them both the same shade, you just need to change one to match the other. I'd suggest sticking with #CCCCCC, as #818181 is hard to read against the black background.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face layout query

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBear View Post
    The text that reads is dark grey - #818181, inherited from body. The text for the "menu-bot" links is #CCCCCC, which is a lighter shade of grey. If you want them both the same shade, you just need to change one to match the other. I'd suggest sticking with #CCCCCC, as #818181 is hard to read against the black background.

Technobear could you please suggest me how to make that layout fit to any browser it would help me a lot thank you.

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If you mean how to make it fit in any viewport size, then sorry - I'm afraid there's no quick fix for that. That's something that needs to be built in from the start. Your first problem is here:

Code CSS:
    .main {
        margin: 0 auto;
        overflow: hidden;
        width: 100%;
    }

If the width of the viewport is narrower than the width of the widest element, then overflow: hidden will do just that - hide the excess content, rather than allowing a horizontal scroll-bar to appear.