User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site review needed!)

Hey therу guys! Just finished one site and asking for your opinion. I'm interested in design review, usability is it looks good in all browsers. Thanx a lot! Wish you all a great day) Don't hit too hard)

Here's the link: REVIEW ME PLEASE

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one question how long did it take?
    And my opinion is IT IS AWSOME!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the site and it's great, but I would like to point few thing up:
    -your site doesn't have terms and condition,privacy policy,disclaimer and etc. and this is mainly important because this makes your site ''serious'' and it helps with Google rank.
    -second thing is that when I search for your keyword ''buy cigarettes europe'',your site is not on the first page of a Google. I'm not saying it's bad but it's important for making money and attracting customer. <snip>
    Yet,I love design and pictures. They're simple and professional.
    Last edited by Shyflower; Sep 25, 2012 at 14:31. Reason: removed solicitation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coveress View Post
    -your site doesn't have terms and condition,privacy policy,disclaimer and etc. and this is mainly important because this makes your site ''serious'' and it helps with Google rank.
    I agree with this statement. I think your website needs at least privacy policy, about us, contact, terms and disclaimer pages in order for it to be taken as a professional enterprise by the search engines and visitor. As for the design, I like it a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a one page website having two external links. Design is very nice. Need to add facebook bottons.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using Google Chrome 22, no problems seen.
    Everything seems good, but the blue texts at header at footer are too similar to hyperlinks. people will be confused.
    I clicked on many texts on your site.

At the end, i like your design.nice job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice wesbite and easy navigation. i feel although that you should work more on footer, try include more there like newsletter signup, Facebook like box etc. fancy footer and header is all a site is built in looks. also, the navigation on top of buycigratte page should be moved to footer. extra links like news,contact,about etc disturb customer and confuse them, shopping website has to concentrate more to give category links on top rather than general links.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice site! I like that all the pertinent information is right there on the first page, no need to go clicking around to find information. Even though it seems a lot of content to read through at first glance, it is clear, concise, important. Not a waste of time to read. Very polished and professional. Very good images. It looks like a "reliable" site.
    The top ">" preceding "Purchase Duty Free . . ." makes me expect a clickable link that has no purpose because of your explanations and the "Purchase" links. I would leave out the ">" but leave the statement "Purchase Duty Free . . ." because it is explanatory of the site purpose. Page 2 (clicking on "Purchase") is similarly clean and informative. However, I found the change in color scheme abrupt, almost like I went to another site. I would pull more of page 1's colors onto page two, though adding another color, orange as you please, with it, would work in my opinion. Have page two color relate a bit more to page 1 colors.
    Very nice! I may have to buy something from you for my B-I-L's BD!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The design actually looks quite nice and very appealing. If I'd point out anything, one would be the choice of fonts you use. It seems as though they are optimized a bit too strongly or have a crisp edge effect applied which in my opinion looks a bit unprofessional. I'm talking about places like, "DUTY FREE EUROPEAN CIGARETTE BRANDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR"

I'm testing it using Chrome, btw.

Also, I don't see any social integration. I would strongly suggest setting it up and making it very easy to find you and contact you. The way the rest of the information is positioned though is quite nice and easy to read.

I'm assuming that this is an affiliate site? What I didn't like was the contrast between your homepage and the site that you use when you hit "Buy Cigarettes" but then again, I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about that.

Last, if your products are indeed marked with very competitive price points, I'd show those prices on the scrolling images to grab the user's attention right away.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to breath for me when I am looking at those packages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site is quite good but I think there should be more active items on the landing page, you cant click on anything but Buy Now and Purchase?
    The scroller items need to be linkable.
    The footer text needs to be linkable.
    Obviously there's still work to be done for the homepage itself?

Also I'm not so sure about the "Purchase Duty Free Cigarettes Online" bar at the top, something about it doesn't balance out to me? Just me guys?
    Statvoo.com The Website Traffic Monitor
    The best way to monitor traffic to your sites for free!

Web Development London UK We make web 3.0 applications

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smftre View Post
    Site is quite good but I think there should be more active items on the landing page, you cant click on anything but Buy Now and Purchase?
    The scroller items need to be linkable.
    The footer text needs to be linkable.
    Obviously there's still work to be done for the homepage itself?

Also I'm not so sure about the "Purchase Duty Free Cigarettes Online" bar at the top, something about it doesn't balance out to me? Just me guys?
    Front page is much much better -inside pages will be better if they look more like a home page-I like this site-Good luck!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One page website - Right!
    When I click on buy you land me on another page - Not a Professional approach, then why you created this site?
    What Brands are available? You do not give me answer.

Look and feel wise - excellent! but is your website is reputable? I am not sure.
    I am also not sure will it serve your purpose effectively.
    People may understand you created a page for advertisement not to sale!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ,

Home page looks great (almost enough to want me to take up smoking) the only thing i would change on the home page is this text . DUTY FREE EUROPEAN CIGARETTE BRANDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR' in the header as the font looks a little crooky.
    However I feel after you click through from the home page the site quickly goes downhill. The layout of the internal pages is poor and i think you would benefit by using a constant footer on all pages.

Wish you all the best in your new venture.

Nath5678

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Design is good. But I can't click on anything except "buy" button! And it would be good if people could click on a certain brand on home page (on marlboro for example), and get all information about this particular cigarettes. And less information about advantages in buying from your online store on home page please!
    Hope my comment useful.

Mike

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pictures and overall style of the site is great but, I'm not crazy about the font either. I see others have already mentioned the font but, another issue that I don't think has been mentioned is the placement of the font in the top buy box where it says "BEST ONLINE CIGARETTE SHOP
    DUTY FREE EUROPEAN CIGARETTE BRANDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR" and "DICOUNT CIGARETTES". Not only did you misspell discount but, I think both of those sentences seem too close to the packs of cigarettes. The "Buy Now" button is also too close in my opinion. As Unknown Man already pointed out, the contrast between the purchase site and this site is too drastic. If people are purchasing cigarettes from you then I think the design of the pages should be cohesive. I like your design better than the site I'm taken to when clicking to purchase. If the only point of the page is to advertise the other site then I think you should be more clear about that, maybe an "About" page will help people understand your site better. I also think the information that's in the footer should be in the descriptions in the posts.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site is very good and nice looking...Beautifully designed... AWSOME!!!

<snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 11, 2012 at 06:22. Reason: Please wait 90 days for a real signature

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The design is just great and I love it. Site is in fact missing any address information, privacy policy, contact form and all those stuff that makes you look more professional . Nonetheless with a design like that, fixing that should be of great help!

I also think there should be more clickable stuff there - only BUY is working . Some sites with more info needed
    http://www.yourshoutbox.com <- FREE chat for your website - limited offer
    http://www.smartchatbox.com <- let your visitors talk

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This page looks ok, but besides what people said above, you should work more on typography. The layout looks a little bit crowded. Start with increasing a bit the line height and the word spacing. Also, using some margins for your headings would do great.

Anyway, like other people already mentioned, the legal links you don't have on your website are very important!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Landing Page is excellent. Loaded relatively quickly, I'd say 1.5-3 seconds.

Suggestions:
    Replace the icons up top (safe and secure, tax free, and highest quality) with the benefits of purchasing from this website that you have listed at the bottom! 5% off for returning customers, save up to 60%. These are facts customers want to see! If not replace the ones up top, in the very least make room for the 2 added benefits. The bottom of the site is doing those no good.

Inside the site is very amateur. Keep the same sleek look as the landing page utilizing a clean, organized header image as well as header text and filler rather than everything jumbled together.

Good luck mate

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say I like the idea of the website, but I have to be fair here. It should be easier to access the buy-able options. You need a set buy button as it's not clear. Like others have said you need to market your attractive offers by highlighting the benefits more.

Good luck with it!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great site and nice design . . . i like it

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,I have gone through your site related to cigarettes.......It looks good with white color combination and attractive header..........The banner is not up to mark and you can use more attractive slide shows for banners creating a visual impact in the user.......The content is simple and of high quality...Overall it is a good site with attractive features .........

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Design wise and content placement wise your website is great from conversion point of view
    But
    It's more like a landing page or one page website than a complete website.
    Like mentioned above you need to add some more pages