Thread: Web Design

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Web Design

Hello,
    Please provide latest web design tools that use effectively taking short time for designing a website.

The Mind's I ® silver trophy Dark Tranquility's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is a very vague question!
    Are going to do this professionally or just for fun?
    Do you have a budget to buy software?
    Do you know how to create graphics? Have you used any graphics editors before?
    Did you learn HTML and CSS?
    Give us more details please.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are various web design tools available on the internet such as Firebug, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Panic Code. These design tools are loaded with excellent features to create a web design. I always prefer to use Adobe Photoshop because it increases our design creativity and productivity. Adobe Photoshop’s latest version CS 6 provides incredible technology for web designing because brings out excellent images and performance in an exceptional way. As per my experience, Adobe Photoshop CS6 is the latest web design tools which takes less time to design a website.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henrywinsett View Post
    There are various web design tools available on the internet such as Firebug, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Panic Code. These design tools are loaded with excellent features to create a web design. I always prefer to use Adobe Photoshop because it increases our design creativity and productivity. Adobe Photoshop’s latest version CS 6 provides incredible technology for web designing because brings out excellent images and performance in an exceptional way. As per my experience, Adobe Photoshop CS6 is the latest web design tools which takes less time to design a website.
    While I don't disagree with you overall, you do seem to be confusing tools a bit there. Photoshop really is not a "web design" tool, though it's handy for producing images for the web.

Panic Code
    There is a lot of panic code around here. But if you are talking about Coda2, then yes, it's a great tool.
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please look forward to Wordpress. that is the shortest possible solution to you. i think...