Quote Originally Posted by awasson View Post
Hi gang,

I'm sorry it took so long for me to say hello... I completely missed this member of the month thread

Thank you all for the congratulations!

@molona, I love Spain! I spent a few weeks in Fuengirola where I made little trips to Mijas, Malaga, Granada and even Seville. Then I went up to Barcelona for another week or so. When I have the chance, I will definitely come back. I'll let you know if/when I plan that trip!

@TheRaptor, Oh I'm definitely riding the bikes... The 1985 GSXR750 has been my regular bike since I bought it, the 1989 750RR will take a while to complete but I was thinking that maybe next year I'll leave the 85 off the road and ride the 1986 GSXR750R LTD

This is my regular bike.

@ServerStorm, If I lived closer, I'd certainly try to help put that pump back together. I have a theory that if it came apart without breaking, it should be possible to put back together. It's an extension of a saying a good friend of mine (machinist) has: "If it was made by someone, it can be remade by someone else".

Thanks again everyone!

Cheers,
Andrew
I like the bike! Thanks for the indication that you would help if distance was not so much of an issue. I think the pump did get back together by a pump pro (if there is such a person - other than you )

Warm regards,
Steve