User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post webdesign program

Hi,

Can i ask to all sitepoint masters.is there are webdesign program?,and if it has what is the best webdesign program to use.?Thank you in advance.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    There are many web design tools, some of which, like DreamWeaver, allow you to create a website "visually" rather than by using code. But it depends on what you need to do. There are many online services that allow you easily to build a website without any coding knowledge—some free, some with a monthly fee.

So to determine which is the best solution for you, it would be useful to know what your aim is and what you are trying to do.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph.m View Post
    There are many web design tools, some of which, like DreamWeaver, allow you to create a website "visually" rather than by using code. But it depends on what you need to do. There are many online services that allow you easily to build a website without any coding knowledge—some free, some with a monthly fee.

So to determine which is the best solution for you, it would be useful to know what your aim is and what you are trying to do.
    Hi ralph thank you for the quick reply...I want to use this so that i can see how to code in making the design,and i want to learn more in designing the web page...

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    OK, I think we have two threads on the same topic, so let's stick to this one:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...08#post5177308