Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes I do work without one more often than I work with one

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely -- for me it saves a lot of headaches, especially with scope-creep. I can clearly define what is and isn't included in the project, as well as other items like penalties for late payments, disputes, etc...

I recently restructured our contract and I think this has helped to form a better foundation for the entire business, and I think I'm already getting better returns as a result.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think contract is best because you used some rule and regulation and working though proper channel.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious as to how many people work on design projects without a contract?
    i can't do this without contract!
    Thanks & Regards
    one manth loan | 1 month loans

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even with a contract it doesn't really help unless it was notarized or witnessed by third parties and thats assuming that it is worth taking to court or to collections for. Business to business, yes you should because your business is holding the other business liable. And its easier to convince that your business did something than you personally because thats the way it is. I use to do contracts more than now but personally if someone is going to screw you over its going to happen even if you get legally involved.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I would definitely not prefer to enter into a contract. Sometime it does happens that people after spending a certain span of time in the same job, like to switch over to some other job of their preference and according to their choice.