Long story short - General Contractor, been in business for 30 some years, wants a website. I wrote up a proposal, went over it with him, told him I would need vital content from him such as pictures and referrals. So now I'm getting the run around that he hasn't taken pictures for years etc. I was like I'm sure you've done friends and families remodeling - have them take some pictures on their digital cameras and send them over...

With home remodeling, pictures of work are basically the most important content on your pages. I really want to make him a truly quality site, the design I'm very happy with, but the content is going to be lacking if he doesn't find a way to help me out. I'm not exactly comfortable getting stock images of house remodeling...that's like getting stock images of websites for promoting your web design.

Do I just use what he gives me and just put the site up even if the content isn't the greatest (given I tried my hardest to get the information from the client), get paid and get out?