SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Get followers (this is done most effectively by sharing high quality stuff regularly).
    2. Promote your site to them.
    3. You get traffic.

That's it. Quite simple in theory, isn't it?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find that the best method to promote your site on Facebook is to take the unconventional approach:
    Promote your Facebook page on your site! Add "like" and the direct link to your Facebook page on your site and you will get followers over time. Once you have followers, your social media exposure will flourish. The trick is to get a few followers and the rest will follow.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using both Facebook and twitter to get the traffic for my site .I have analyzed that Facebook gives quick results than twitter.You can join face book groups according to your niche.You can also create a face book page and you can promote it and get traffic.
    So i suggest you that first off all you have to make followers than you can get better results from social media sites.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use plugins that autopublish my blog posts to my FB fanpage's wall and my Twitter feed. This is a good first step but you need to make sure you have a large FB fan / Twitter follower base. You can boost your numbers of TARGET readers by finding blogs in your niche that use Facebook for comments. Post using your fan page identity. For twitter, use the hashtag feature when tweeting about your tweets.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    this is getting pretty repetitive and considering that the OP has not returned to her thread, THREAD CLOSED.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown