Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Feedback

Hello Everyone,

I have started a site to provide free and honest information to the readers and provide the designing services such as the logo designing services because I am also a logo design guru so please take a look at my website

www.bloggersjoy.com

Please provide your feedback.

Thank You

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This an ordinary blog. Nothing special about your Logo Designing Service. At-least keep some samples of your Logo & Web Designing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your site still in template format?

There is a light(er) brown box in the upper right of the header which is blank it looks out of place unless you intend to use it for offering special service discounts, contact information, etc. I think it would be helpful to have a page for each of your services, which shows pricing and examples so people can get an idea of what you can do for them.

There are no added graphics to the posts so it uses the same one for all listings. Sadly it makes your site look like you aren't truly invested in it. It needs some personalization so it feels more customized for what you want to use it for.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely lacking highlights there. I see through the page and nothing catches my eye for even half a second. Grey text - Small header - Grey text - Grey text.
    If antything it looks unfinished and lacking real content. The design itself is "fine" just like most blogs out there which is ok if you are not going for webby awards or smth =)

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useful information, but nothing in Projects and Products links.
    If you don't have any information for "Projects" and "Products", I think, it is better to remove the links.
    Good luck!

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    To be honest, it's not really clear what your site is for or how it works, but from the home page intro I would never have guessed that you offer logo/design services.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the site was certainly neat and a well rounded site. Good name. Good logo. But I have to agree that it needs a bit more shabam too it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is basically a blog really, I would say your landing page needs to be the main blog page, or at least thats my hunch. Maybe you could use google experiments to see which landing pages works best to keep people engaged?

One thing i dont like when you go through to blogs and see the blog summaries is that you have to know to click on the header to read more. The little [...] does not link to anything and looks fairly ugly.

Also you should put the effort to get some graphics, at the moment this site looks like pure click bait, and nothing else. Even if thats the desired function, at least you need to try a bit harder to make it look slightly interesting.

Finally the blog post themselves need some formatting love, they are just plain text at the moment and as well as completely missing graphics, they look way to boring to read without some nice formatting like headers.

I might up the font size a bit, nowadays peoples screens are getting bigger and bigger, surely you want the fonts to stand out and be easy to read?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it needs something to draw people in ... maybe add some colour

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a sitemap and should place in the bottom navigation of every page to give the visitors a quick an easy way to navigate your site.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I found is grey text everywhere, get some work done on graphics. Secondly some links are not working like Products link and Projects link, better to remove them. Use some header highlights it will surely make your blog alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I like most of your blog is your Logo. Its very nice.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website look good.

Make resigned Home Page. Home Page should be attractive.
    Add Testimonials and Portfolio Section.
    Add Social pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Pinterest

SitePoint Enthusiast CreativeConcepts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My feedback:

- Your logo is BJ which makes me giggle. I don't dislike the logo but it does not look professional. And I think that is the look you should go for.
    - Have a portfolio where you display all of your work.
    - The homepage should state what your website really is, now it's a bit messy and unclear about that.
    - Lay-out is very nice, good job on that!
    - Loading time for the pages are also excellent!

Hope this helped you,
    Milan

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site is very clean but it does look like you whipped together some text and put it into a template without carefully assessing what your site is really about. I for one find it hard to understand what you are trying to target.

Saying that there is a lot of room for improvement. For example, focus on one aspect which you want to attempt to target. Are you trying to help other bloggers or are you trying to become a blog of blogs with multiple categories. The latter sounds pretty hard if you don't have good content providers/writers.

Anyway, keep at it!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purpose of the website is the only thing that throws me off, little explanation?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with the feedback given...looks to "plain"

Have you looked into WP Corporate themes?

Google "wordpress corporate themes" and you can get a ton of ideas and good looking themes.