SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I have a web page with about 15000 hits per day but because his contents the adnetworks mostly reject my application.

The web address is http://www.coversweb.com

Does anyone know some Adnetwork that delivers CPM based ads, that could accept my site.

I do not ask for a hight rate: 1 or 1.5 $ CPM will be enough for me.

Greetings to all

Framaring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would highly recommend Burst! Media. They offer almost entirely CPM-based advertising and they offer an abundance of member features.

http://www.burstmedia.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thank you for your suggestion but Burst media rejected my application because no original contents (that is true).

I really checked with a lot of the common Adnetworks and all of them rejected my web with the same reason.

I realize that my web is in the border of the legality but there are some like mine with ads delivered by big agencies without problems, for months even years, what means that the contents is ok.

Thank you and greetings

Framaring

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your looking for about 1-1.50 CPM try Everyone.net's ad sales.... they consistently sell 100% at about 1.50.

Adam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tough luck. If you can't get in on a CPM network, you could try CPC. WebSiteSponsors.com is the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by adam
    If your looking for about 1-1.50 CPM try Everyone.net's ad sales.... they consistently sell 100% at about 1.50.

Adam
    that rate is exclusive right ? cause i am with everyone.net ad sales on a non-exclusive basis and they take 50/50 of the CPM which for me is US$1.22 CPM at the moment so i get US$0.61 CPM on 12000 banner impressions/day for one of my sites

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flycast should accept you. They are currently doing slightly over $1 CPM now but they give you all of the unsold inventory so that you can insert a CPC code for extra revenue.

BTW, if history proves right, Flycast should do over $2 or even $3CPM during the holiday season.

Good luck.
    Val K.
    Poise Media
    www.psxextreme.com
    www.pscheats.com

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill buy your inventory, i need traffic for phpcore.com, so contact me, my email is foe@optonline.net, or mysteryfoe on aim.
    Professional PHP programing / Hosting
    aim: downtoi3iz icq: 74637813

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by prequel
    that rate is exclusive right ? cause i am with everyone.net ad sales on a non-exclusive basis and they take 50/50 of the CPM which for me is US$1.22 CPM at the moment so i get US$0.61 CPM on 12000 banner impressions/day for one of my sites
    Yeh that's exclusive... I use them as default on one site and as exclusive on antoher, both good

Adam

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WebSiteSponsors is NOT the best AFAIC. I've used them in the past - their banners have low CTR rates and they only pay based on CPC.

Rather than $0.17/click at WebSiteSponsors with very few clicks, I go with Commission-Junction.com where I negotiated for $0.25/click with several advertisers with high CTR banners. Much better when I get to choose the advertisers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by adam
    Originally posted by prequel
    Yeh that's exclusive... I use them as default on one site and as exclusive on antoher, both good

Adam
    well since then i terminated my arrangement with everyone.net's ad sales... cause i am changing over to Luna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried adflight.com? $1-$3 a cpm if you display over 100,000 impressions a month.