SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    india
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    how to write js,jq,ajax(anyone) for below one

    hi friends ,

    i have a website.. when click on one page ..at bottom it shows some page numbers like

    1 2 3 4 5
    with same color...
    when i clicked any of button it went to that page...my problem is when i clicked on any number it shows same color..it diffucult for end users which page there are in present..so friends plz tel me how to write code to change the color when i clicked on particular page number

  2. #2
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    india
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys plz let me tel how to write javascript,jquery for above mentioned

  3. #3
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,496
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Depending on how that list of numbers is built in HTML, you can add a span around the current page number, or use a HTML element already there, and use a CSS style to give it the color your want.

  4. #4
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    guido2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,496
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anji View Post
    hey guys plz let me tel how to write javascript,jquery for above mentioned
    There is no need to solicit an answer after 50 minutes. There is no need to solicit an answer at all! If someone is able to help you, they will post.

  5. #5
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    india
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guido2004 View Post
    There is no need to solicit an answer after 50 minutes. There is no need to solicit an answer at all! If someone is able to help you, they will post.
    @guido2004
    u mistaken me...u knw iam new to js,php..just i want u people suggestions...we are using these for our project...ur nice person many times u posted answers for my query's..dont be mistaken me...
    thnks

  6. #6
    Unobtrusively zen silver trophybronze trophy
    paul_wilkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    14,702
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anji View Post
    when i clicked any of button it went to that page...my problem is when i clicked on any number it shows same color..it diffucult for end users which page there are in present..so friends plz tel me how to write code to change the color when i clicked on particular page number
    Code is not the answer for that type of problem. Using a different unique URL address for each link is the answer.
    Programming Group Advisor
    Reference: JavaScript, Quirksmode Validate: HTML Validation, JSLint
    Car is to Carpet as Java is to JavaScript


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •