Sorry, haven't been here for a while but I wasn't expecting this much trouble to get back.
1. Password forgotten link is missing
2. I had to Google it to get to the proper page but upon filling in my email address, it says Invalid URL and was showing the Google link w/ search string etc.
3. I bypassed this by plugging in the Password forgotten page URL directly into a browser window with http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/ open
4. Finally, I was presented with the text field to enter my email and received the email: Your Login details at Sitepoint forums but to my surprise the link below To reset your password, please visit the following page:
was not clickable
5. I had to copy and paste this into a new browser window. Now guess what? It says Invalid URL again. Then it showed me the FORM link for forgotten passwords which was the same page I reached in step 3.
6. I had to repeat the process and plugin my email again but again I got the Invalid URL message.
7. Finally, I connected using the Facebook button and plugged the URL into the sitepoint page which was open. Voila! Your password has been reset!
I am sincerely hoping that this is not an attempt to gather Facebook details of users. Feel free to recreate steps above and feel a piece of the frustration I just witnessed
J/K I have a feeling this will be resolved fairly quickly?