SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i have my won blog and i try to make the use of google+,facebook and twitter to get followers on my blog.There are various tools in market but using these tools will only harm my blog.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Charles,

I have used Twiends for Twitter followers. What usually happens is, there is spike in twitter followers for a few days. Soon you will see the number of followers drop.
    I personally would suggest that you work on bringing up your fans and followers organically. You can try taking part in Linked In discussions to get more fans/followers. There are such discussions floating about. Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many websites for increasing page likes but Facebook is making its system more complicated for these sites and many black hat programmers are making java based programs to increase Facebook page likes. One in my mind is addmefast.com

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
    There are many websites for increasing page likes but Facebook is making its system more complicated for these sites and many black hat programmers are making java based programs to increase Facebook page likes. One in my mind is addmefast.com
    And of course, here at SitePoint we don't promote black hat practices -- ever! So that would definitely be one to stay away from.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may signup to Youlikehits.com that will be beneficial ..

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Girin Jackson View Post
    You may signup to Youlikehits.com that will be beneficial ..

Before you encourage members to sign up for something, would you mind telling them how it would be beneficial for them to do so. What features there will help them obtain Facebook likes and Twitter followers? What is your experience with this? Why do your recommend it?
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could very well hand over your website to a person who provides you 500 facebook likes and 1000 retweets within 2 days. But you just waste your money if you do so. Facebook and Twitter have geared up to remove all fake followers from their platforms. You, still need a tool or indirect means to gain followers?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by prejushya View Post
    You, still need a tool or indirect means to gain followers?
    I agree with you that Facebook and Twitter are both hammering hard on fake followers and accounts.

May I know if you have any tool or indirect means to recommend when it comes to building a following on these social media sites?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Liew View Post
    I agree with you that Facebook and Twitter are both hammering hard on fake followers and accounts.

May I know if you have any tool or indirect means to recommend when it comes to building a following on these social media sites?

Given the context, looks like the question at the end was rhetorical. Let's hope so.
    Linda Jenkinson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S View Post
    Knowing the risk to your page, the impact to your visibility and the overall lack of results of fake fans what benefit does this bring for you to recommend it?
    No, i didn't recommend it nor I don't use it. The most important thing is to have a unique visitor for your site.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugeanne View Post
    No, i didn't recommend it nor I don't use it. The most important thing is to have a unique visitor for your site.
    Why would a visitor to your site be the goal of social? Or the top goal?
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tell about one website where you get easily fb likes and twitter followers that's name is Addmefast.com go on this website and enjoy...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srsexperts View Post
    I tell about one website where you get easily fb likes and twitter followers that's name is Addmefast.com go on this website and enjoy...
    Getting followers only matters if the followers are interested and engaged. What's your actual experience with the results of using this service?
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do addmefast is really helpful in improving the rankings or spamming the account?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Cooper View Post
    Do addmefast is really helpful in improving the rankings or spamming the account?
    Ranking is based on affinity, interaction... relevance. Any service selling connections is going against that value and in most cases prohibited by the platforms.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will you do by getting irrelevant facebook likes and twitter followers???

It doesn't matter if you do not have too much likes or followers on social network. Try to get relevant network on social networking websites. It'll help your website get popular on web and will also increase your brand popularity. As per my opinion get irrelevant social network with any tool or any paid campaign wont help your business.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that there will be any tool to boost your facebook likes and twitter followers. The only thing that can make this possible is to post some good content on your facebook page. Add more people so that you will get many likes and sharing on your post if people find it interesting.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never dare to use any tools and automated software to get FB likes and twitter followers as you will not be getting any genuine likes or followers rather than a bunch of spam likes and followers.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading all post above, I am still in state of confusion, whether increase in number of likes through software is good or not but not even any person has given any idea how to increase likes and followers naturally.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say concentrate on updating your content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For facebook likes, where ever you try no tools, instead you do manually with your facebook account.
    Niche post and content on daily bases is key to attain more likes.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webzesty View Post
    After reading all post above, I am still in state of confusion, whether increase in number of likes through software is good or not but not even any person has given any idea how to increase likes and followers naturally.
    In that case, you haven't read through the whole thread.
    Linda Jenkinson

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have two website twiends.com and addmefast.com through which we can increase followers/likes of social networking websites.

One more thing we can do to increase likes of Fb page, we can comment on business page that are similar to our services. By following this technique all the people that has already liked that business page will see your comment. It can create possible when they come to your business page through your comment and hit LIKE button.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S View Post
    Why would a visitor to your site be the goal of social? Or the top goal?
    For example, I have a Facebook Fan Page interlink on my Twitter account or other social media accounts. If I can get a visitor from these social media going to my main site, there's a big possibility that this particular visitor can be converted into a customer that will buy my offered services/ product.

And for other niche of blog or a website, visitors can be your regular reader for your post. That's why I think visitor is more important compare to Page Rank

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, do not need to use any kind of tool or software to get more follower/ tweet. They all should be natural , targeted and niche to your topics. Other wise seems odd in eyes of Google.