SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like everyone else has already said, natural is better! Programs might boost your number but it's just a number. It's not really increasing your business or helping you that much. Build a real following naturally.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Liew View Post
    Hi Charles, why do you need such softwares and tools? They will get you the numbers but they will not interact with all the content or tweets that you are going to publish. If you run a business, these likes and followers will never convert into leads or sales too.
    Agreed. But if you really want to just boost your likes, there are many services that can do this for you. For example, you can go to Fiverr to search for such a service.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by watshelly View Post
    Agreed. But if you really want to just boost your likes, there are many services that can do this for you. For example, you can go to Fiverr to search for such a service.
    And what good does a myriad of likes do if they don't result in sales or leads for your business?
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never use software for increasing followers on twitter and facebook. If you use any software and even you achieved 10,000 followers in twitter within a week then your profile considered as spam. I had this kind of experience before so never use automate software

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Charles, avoid tools to boost your facebook likes and twitter followers. Try to request your friends to like your page...
    Last edited by Ted S; Aug 22, 2012 at 00:12.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower View Post
    They will if they are genuine, but your smartest and best customers will be able to tell if they are fake and they won't click like just because it looks like someone else already did.
    With due respect sir,

I just wanted to ask that,"Lets assume if i don't want any visitor to my site i just want to increase my facebook likes, in such case is there any tool or software where these likes and tweets could automatically increased?" Just answer my question please. From the above answer i got to know that the fake numbers of likes can't be beneficial and i am also not gonna use that. but i just wanted to know that is there any software or tool like that or not to increase my facebook likes or twitter tweets?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by altavista111 View Post
    With due respect sir,

I just wanted to ask that,"Lets assume if i don't want any visitor to my site i just want to increase my facebook likes, in such case is there any tool or software where these likes and tweets could automatically increased?" Just answer my question please. From the above answer i got to know that the fake numbers of likes can't be beneficial and i am also not gonna use that. but i just wanted to know that is there any software or tool like that or not to increase my facebook likes or twitter tweets?
    With due respect to you,

It should be apparent to you from my signature, if not my username, that I am not a "sir". As to your question, do a search through this forum and this thread and see what others have to say about automated tools. Moreover, what use are numbers of likes and tweets if they are just numbers and do not reflect the quality you bring to social media? If you aren't bringing quality that is commendable, why are you using Social Media at all?

The function of social media is to connect with your friends and contacts and enlarge your circle through the referrals they bring to you. In short, it's about using grass roots tactics to grow a small yard into a large field. Why would you want to grow a field full of weeds?
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, see that your posts are excellent and will compel the users to engage. Secondly, ask your current fan base to share your page with their friends. gradually ur followers will increase. Using software......not such a good idea.

SitePoint Enthusiast mobilegames's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmatanu View Post
    Try once "addmefast". This web based tool will help you to increasing FB Likes and Twitter Followers.
    addmefast is scam.Yes you do get likes but soon they start disappearing.I got 500 likes from them and just after one week my likes reduced to 350

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try "linkcollider.com" it helps to increase tweets and facebook likes

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @microbubble ;

How does it work? What is your experience with it? What results did you see from it?
    Linda Jenkinson

SitePoint Member sparklingexpress's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitter, you may want to type in searches that relate to your location or niche etc. Then start following folks that you find. People tend to repay the favour and follow you. Dont go follow happy in one session. wait a hour or two then add 5-10 more (or less). you dont want to get hit with a ban.

Facebook find facebook groups that cater to your niche that are for networking. (ie your town businesses, or network of like minded folks, group for folks looking for more page likes) and then post in these groups asking for likes or visits. Make sure you return the favor to the others there.
    try using the "@" symbol followed by your page name when commenting on friends/others walls as a "signature" below your comment. Again dont spam people with that though keep it relevant. Share your posts on your profile and ask people to visit/like your page with the share. (dont keep inviting your friends to like your page)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read an article few months ago. And it says there that some of the facebook fan page administrator are most likely begging for likes or followers for their page. Which is actually true. IMO, if you are promoting a website,I suggest that you put your facebook or twitter there. Ask your visitor to either follow you or like you page. Quality post would be the key. I mean lets give then a reason on why they should follow or likes your page.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will more followers lead to more visits ? My site has more than 5000 followers, still I am not getting good number of traffic. What else should I do to increase it?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by transcribe View Post
    Will more followers lead to more visits ? My site has more than 5000 followers, still I am not getting good number of traffic. What else should I do to increase it?
    I guess that depends upon what you are doing now and what you have done in the past. Maybe you could start by doing a search of this forum and seeing what others do. There are plenty of threads about just that topic.
    Linda Jenkinson

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! There might be some tools that can help you increase your "likes" and followers but these aren't helpful for you. If you are using these social networking sites to promote your website, this traffic isn't useful at all. Using social networking to promote your website is a gradual process and will have to require you to interact with other people in the network. For example, if you want to have more followers on Twitter, post useful content and follow more people.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsgadget View Post
    Focus on updating content everyday and working on making it relevant and interesting.....
    Even myself too think that updating content on a regular or at least weekly basis too can work for you. And I would also like to add that along with making it relevant and interesting, Try to keep it short, to the point and highlight the crucial points.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think some professionals offer there service for this kind of problem.You can email them or give them what you want them to do for your FB or twitter to increase visitor.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hwade View Post
    I think some professionals offer there service for this kind of problem......
    Well! I would definitely like to warn you here because this idea is indeed good but selecting a good service provider is a tough job in today's era. They will charge you quite high and will try their utmost so that you trust them but its only up to you to select the company who will literally give you quality services which is worth the amount spend by you.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hwade View Post
    I think some professionals offer there service for this kind of problem.You can email them or give them what you want them to do for your FB or twitter to increase visitor.
    Be careful what you pay for. If you task a provider with getting you more following for the sake of more following you won't gain anything of actual use and may lose a lot with your social profile's visibility and effectiveness.

If your only goal is a bigger count that's easy: give stuff away, advertise it, repeat. But don't ask why you have no results from social after...
    - Ted S

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted S View Post
    Be careful ........................ and may lose a lot with your social profile's visibility and effectiveness.
    Yupp! That's a really crucial point as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Addmefast is an automated way of having followers for twitter, likers for fan pages in Facebook and even viewers in Youtube. However, all you can get there are fake people. Some uses that site for the quantity purposes..

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugeanne View Post
    Addmefast is an automated way of having followers for twitter, likers for fan pages in Facebook and even viewers in Youtube. However, all you can get there are fake people. Some uses that site for the quantity purposes..
    Knowing the risk to your page, the impact to your visibility and the overall lack of results of fake fans what benefit does this bring for you to recommend it?
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @Wayne Liew ,
    Thanks for your posting but i have one question?
    If the followers will never convert into leads or sales. then it's better to follow with some other marketing tools so that we can reach our goals. i hope you understand.
    As what Charles asked.
    Last edited by Shyflower; Oct 5, 2012 at 04:59. Reason: fixed mention

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnalba544 View Post
    Hi @Wayne Liew ,
    Thanks for your posting but i have one question?
    If the followers will never convert into leads or sales. then it's better to follow with some other marketing tools so that we can reach our goals. i hope you understand.
    As what Charles asked.
    I totally understand John. Well, if the followers will never convert into leads or sales for your business, then you must be in the page views business whereby your activity on Twitter should at least convert into traffic. Or maybe you just want to build some professional or personal relationships using the platform. But using tools that artificially boost your follower count won't be effective in achieving all these. In fact, you might want to consider ditching Twitter as part of your marketing campaign and focus on other platforms.

If your goal or KPI for your own business is the follower count, then I'd suggest you to switch immediately so that your activities can start generating actual returns for your business. If the goal is set by your client or boss, then you should at least voice out to them on why follower count is actually useless and point out the KPIs that they should focus on. You might be able to keep your job by artificially boosting your follower count now but sooner or later, they will realize that what you are doing is not generating any actual returns and might decide to kill off whatever that you are doing.

#justsaying :P